Plastic surgery website design that’s good is obvious when you see it: the best design an important part of your marketing program and represents a perfect union between design and marketing. Medical practices are well-served by building a plastic surgery website that will improve your online presence and attract potential patients.
Table of Contents
Surgeon’s Advisor creates some of the most attractive and elegant websites for plastic surgeons. At the same time, we follow best practices with our custom medical web design solutions, building healthcare websites that include a focus on accessibility, along with building websites that are HIPAA-compliant (as well as GDPR-compliant and ADA-compliant).
A good plastic surgery website can be the foundation of a smart marketing program designed to attract more patients, grow your revenues, and increase your bottom line. At Surgeon’s Advisor good website design means an abundance of potential patients and the best online presence possible. In fact, we have more #1 ranked practices in the markets we service than any plastic surgery website design agency.
Website Design for Plastic Surgeons
Surgeon’s Advisor provides website design that optimizes your site with industry best practices, improves your online presence, attracts more patients, and drives ROI through custom medical plugins and attractive calls to action. Our cosmetic surgery websites include:
- Website design. Starting with a keen eye towards design inspiration, good design combines your own unique ideas with your brand and our expertise to result in a positive message delivered to both patients and prospective patients.
- Design and marketing combined. Plastic surgery marketing is designed to build your practice. A website tailored to the needs of plastic surgeons should be at the top of your list. You can’t simply use a plastic surgery website template and expect patients to flock to you. Instead, you want to differentiate yourself from you ever-growing list of competitors and strive for the best plastic surgery website design possible. That design is meant to appear at the top of the search engines to increase your leads.
- Mobile optimization. Since Google switched to a mobile-first index in March of this year, it has never been more important to target patients with innovative mobile website.
- Responsive website design. Google has spoken. It wants to see your mobile efforts achieved through responsive website design. Responsive website design makes it easier for Google by serving up only one version of your cosmetic surgery website while you can ensure that it’s search engine optimized and tailored for both desktop and mobile visitors alike.
- Medical systems integration. Medical practices use a variety of systems for CRM, EMR, lead tracking and more. Your website should integrate with these systems to function effortlessly and efficiently.
- WordPress integration. A custom website built for search engines and patients is not simply a template. Instead, built using custom WordPress plugins that target patient photo galleries, video galleries, and reviews, it is designed to put your best image forward and ensure that potential patients see you in the best possible light while Google rewards you for technically sound design.
- HIPAA-compliant, GDPR-compliant, and ADA-compliant. The cost of non-compliance is simply to high and your plastic surgery website must follow the rules to stay out of trouble.
Plastic Surgery Website Maintenance and Modifications
From call-to-action placements to new pages to before and after photo gallery changes and more, you can leverage our team of developers and designers to regularly modify your website to keep it fresh, both for prospective patients and search engines alike. Google even has its own “fresh index,” while regular patient followers of your work love to see something new.
We have been using Robert Baxter and Surgeon's Advisor for about 10 years. Our website consistently ranks #1 in our market and our number of visitors to our site had doubled over the years and continues to grow. Our office schedule is completely booked for 5 months. We have found Surgeon's Advisor to be nimble in addressing changes in search algorithms and always keeps us on top. They run their business with honesty and integrity. I would advise anyone looking to be #1 in their market to consider Surgeon's Advisor.
Search Engine Optimized Websites Leverage Conversion Rate Optimization
Visiting a medical practice’s website is a little like speed dating: prospective patients decide whether they want to start a relationship with you very quickly, and often based on looks alone. Out-of-date websites – just like outdated medical marketing programs – as well as poorly organized home pages, slow-loading images, and the like can adversely affect the amount time patients spend on your site, sending negative behavior signals to search engines while acting as roadblocks to further patient engagement.
All this means that your online presence itself can be impacted by poor web design. User behavior is more important today than ever before. The rate at which your potential patient visitors click on your pages, read them for long periods of time, and view content like videos or photos will determine not only how likely they are to contact you but also how likely your online presence will thrive. At the same time, you must maintain compliance while focusing on patient education for both potential patients and existing patients alike.
What resonates with your potential patients? Surgeon’s Advisor knows the answers and can help – we provide the right mix of data-based solutions and aesthetic craft to wow your visitors so they’ll contact with your practice. At the end of the day, more online presence means more leads which generates a better ROI.
Custom Medical Design and WordPress Plugins
Our team of designers have developed custom medical WordPress plugins with structured data to help make your content more visible to search engines; which, in return, can connect you to a wider pool of patients – including those that have yet to hear about your reputation but might be looking for the procedures or services you offer.
Some features of our search engine optimized plugins are:
- Thumbnails and detailed patient photo pages.
- Zoom-in capability.
- Simplified admin interface for drag-n-drop ease-of-use.
- SEO friendly: Schema markup with structured data.
- Filtering options: Filter patient by age, weight, gender, etc.
We have three primary custom WordPress plugins:
- Surgeon’s Advisor photo gallery plugin.
- Surgeon’s Advisor video gallery plugin.
- Surgeon’s Advisor reviews plugin for reputation management.
Medical practices across the country are fighting for valuable online real estate, all in an effort to achieve the best online presence possible. Potential patients have scores of physicians and providers to choose from, so standing out from the pack is important. By combining the right mix of design and marketing you can increase your odds of success, starting first and foremost with smart website design. Add-in sophisticated, elegant and search engine optimized designed choices, and you have the right recipe for success.
Plastic surgery marketing in 2018 is more complex than ever. Get the first part of it – your website – done right – and that can be cornerstone of your future efforts going into 2019.