At Surgeon’s Advisor, we regularly browse the Internet to check out our competition. Recently, we noticed a company that was offering three website packages. In addition to these packages, they were offering additional services at additional costs.
As a result of looking at this site, we thought we’d go ahead and list everything we provide as part of our services – no additional fees, just part and parcel of what we think is required to make you the most successful plastic surgeon possible.
Remember, as your Internet partner, we don’t just provide web design or search engine optimization – we provide a wealth of services and are always there to ensure that your practice thrives.
In-depth Analysis of the Services We Provide:
- Web design and development: Specifically with marketing cosmetic surgery in mind, we develop hundreds and hundreds of pages of quality, targeted content that gives both the search engines and prospective patient visitors just what they are looking for. Not just a 5, 10, or 15 page website, but usually 300 pages or more, illustrating your plastic surgery specialties and expertise. Your credibility and professionalism are greatly improved, and each of your website visitors is provided with precisely what they’re looking for.
- Search engine optimization: To some it’s a science, to others it’s magic. No matter how you look at it, though, search engine optimization is vital to having an effective Internet strategy. By combining high quality tactics with lots of content, we’re able to get our clients ranking well for hundreds of focused search phrases. What’s more, we update the content and the optimization regularly to ensure that you not only reach the top page of the search engines, but stay there as well.
- Link building: More links means greater power. Greater power means better rankings. Better rankings mean more patients for your practice. We develop and manage an ongoing linking campaign on your behalf, to ensure that your site is viewed as popular and powerful by the search engines. Links are added regularly, and always from quality, appropriate web sites.
- Content writing and editing: Content is key when it comes to serving both search engines and prospective patients alike. For that reason, we endeavor to write a lot of quality content. This enables us to do two things: First, the search engines love a website with a lot of content, especially one that changes content and adds content regularly. Prospective patient visitors, too, like content because it answers the questions they are specifically looking for. As such, an African-American male can receive the answers to his questions, while at the same time, an Asian female can receive the answers to her questions. We have highly skilled, published writers, and when it comes to your website, we write a lot.
- Content management system: Innovative technology that lets you and your employees contribute content to your website side-by-side with the team from Surgeon’s Advisor. Simple to use, yet extremely powerful, this system lets you stay on top of your Internet content on a daily basis. Choose how often you want to contribute, or let Surgeon’s Advisor manage all of your site’s content.
- Customer relationship management: Effectively tracking prospective patients is a key to converting them to actual patients. That’s why Surgeon’s Advisor utilizes an innovative customer relationship management system that enables each surgeon to track and analyze prospective patients and their habits. Using the right combination of tools, we help surgeons turn these prospective patients into actual patients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Multimedia presentation design: Sometimes wowing your visitors is a priority. By utilizing Macromedia Flash, we’re able to provide you with a high-tech, impressive presentation that showcases you, your credentials, and your practice. Incorporate photographs, video, and audio for a complete solution!
- Graphic design: A fundamental component of web development, graphic design helps you communicate your practice’s characteristics effectively. With top graphic designers, Surgeon’s Advisor is able to develop aesthetically-pleasing and effective web assets.
- Flash development: Flash can be very effective, especially when used as an adjunct to the rest of your site’s assets, especially its content. As such, if you’d like multimedia flash on your website, we have the experts to make it happen!
- Video digitization: Maybe you’ve been interviewed by the news. Or, perhaps you have a procedure on video. Either way, we’ll take your video and digitize it for the web, making it available to anyone who visits your website. It can be a very effective way of communicating your story.
- Photograph digitization: When it comes to demonstrating your expertise, one of the best things you can do is show lots of before and after photographs. And we mean lots. As such, we’ll digitize all your before and after photographs and publish them to the web. And, on a regular basis as you perform more procedures, we’ll continually add more.
- Live web chats: Communicating with prospective patients can mean the difference between success and failures. To facilitate easier communication, we can help you host live web chats, where site visitors — your prospective patients — can ask questions and discuss procedures, and you, from the comfort of your office, can participate live.
- Enterprise-level web hosting: Keep your website running in a high-performance, efficient manner is important. To ensure that we’re successful, we utilize enterprise-level web hosting with multiple connections to the Internet backbone and multiple levels of redundancy. You can sleep at night knowing that your website resides on a top-notch system.
- Real-time data backup: In the event of a system failure or catastrophe, it’s important to have full backups available. That’s why Surgeon’s Advisor keeps not just one, but two complete backups of all its clients assets at all times. While a catastrophe is unlikely, planning for one adds one extra level of insurance and piece of mind.
- Web site monitoring: If your website isn’t up, then you’re not going to have any success at all. That’s why Surgeon’s Advisor monitors its clients’ websites 24x7x365, to ensure that they stay up and available to prospective patients at all times.
- Traffic analytics and reporting: Effectively recording and analyzing your website’s performance metrics is key for success. Surgeon’s Advisor provides web analytics that show a number of variables, from daily traffic, to search engine performance, and more.
- Email hosting: Surgeon’s Advisor will host your email, for you and your employees. With anti-virus and anti-spam components, we’ll do our best to weed out those emails that could cause a problem.
- Email broadcasting: Need to email your message to hundreds or even thousands of people? Perhaps prospective patients and actual patients alike? Well, Surgeon’s Advisor will handle all parts of this process, from developing the email to actually sending it out, thereby letting you focus on what you do best, perform surgeries.
- Newsletter development: Have a message you need to communicate to prospective patients or actual patients? Do you want to put it in newsletter format? If so, we’ll handle the whole process for you to create an aesthetically-pleasing and effective message that best communicates your message.
- Technical support: Have a problem? Need help? Need it fast? Well, that’s where our technical support team comes in. We’re here for you, regardless of your technical support needs.
- Internet consulting: Whether you have a question about search engines, email, traffic reports, or anything else, we’ll regularly be available to answer your questions and provide in-depth consulting that helps you and your practice thrive.
- Data scanning: From testimonials, to research papers, to articles you’ve written, you’re likely to have a lot of raw data. To convert that data to text and publish it to the web, we’ll scan all of it for you, edit and proofread it, and publish it for both search engines and prospective patients alike.
Interested in learning more about any of these services?
If so, please don’t hesitate to contact us now.
A strategic plan involving a variety of Internet services.