Our company is looking for multiple Internet marketing specialists who are knowledgeable in SEO, link building, citations and local search, social media, Google Analytics, and other Internet marketing strategies.
You will be working on a team responsible for implementing Internet marketing strategies to improve client visibility and acquire more website visitors using white hat tactics. Working with project managers, strategists, web and graphic designers, along with other personnel, you will aid in the development of specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies designed to improve SEO and Internet visibility.
Candidates should be team players who are willing to be part of an interesting, fast-paced, and challenging work environment. You should also be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. Our work is done both in teams and individually and the ideal candidate would be able to work in both settings.
Ultimately, it is your job to ensure the delivery of the core service of the company, the best online visibility and leads possible, day in and day out for all of our clients. As this is the core and primary service of the company, this position comes with great responsibility and can deliver great satisfaction to the individual who is a results-oriented Internet marketing specialist.
You should have hands-on experience with analytics in the following areas: search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), social media marketing, link building, content marketing, paid search (PPC), and social media marketing as part of an overall online marketing strategy.
Fostering collaboration is an imperative responsibility of this role in order to deliver comprehensive internet marketing projects by using the individual strengths of the team members. This person must have a keen sense of project management, organization and attention to detail. Must also be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for the client and deliver excellent service.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and tracking of Internet marketing for clients
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of all client Internet Marketing activities and implementing strategic changes as needed
- Manage tactical SEO initiatives for our client’s business; maintains a focus that deliverables and plans are in line with client’s long term goals
- Monitor each Internet marketing activity individually (Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Social Media Marketing, Link Building, Content Marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Website Development Project Management, and Social Media Marketing) and keep the company informed of new possible services
- Drive link building services and develop new strategies
- Participate in quarterly Internet Marketing Audits, sales reports and other reviews as needed
- Present marketing results to clients via teleconference or in person meetings
- Participate in operational decisions that are about or affect Internet Marketing service delivery or team members
- Develop, update and train team members on established Internet marketing procedures (e.g. on site optimization best practices, link acquisition outreach, structured markup guidelines, etc.)
- Set goals/targets for efforts on behalf of clients
- Ensures that your team delivers on assignments and team goals
- Continually look for ways to increase the Internet marketing efficacy and efficiency
- Assist the company with ad hoc request for support
- Advise company on new Internet Marketing trends
- Take initiatives in regards to blog writing, group learning, etc.
- Stay abreast of industry changes and new directives
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Provide execution-based Internet Marketing strategies across a variety of spectrums
- Knowledge of SEO and Link building methods and best practices
- A quantitative approach to traffic measurement and engagement, and experience with collecting and interpreting site visitor statistics
- Ability to optimize various site elements, site structure, architecture, linking and content, and to ensure that new releases and enhancements meet SEO requirements
- Provide structured site analysis, develop recommendations, evaluate site architecture, implement ongoing keyword generation, create search-friendly content, develop link-building strategies
- Optimize web and mobile sites for traditional search, real-time localized mobile search, and video / image search
- Possess strong internet research skills with the ability to find and compile interesting and relevant content for blogs, news items, photos, videos, etc.
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Technical and IT skills commensurate in both recommending and executing web based strategies.
- Is preferably a Google Analytics Qualified Individual, with active certification
- Should be able to use WordPress to facilitate changes
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management, organization and planning skills.
- Results driven, able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Attentive to details and able to take direction well and with accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We are an internet marketing company that caters to aesthetic surgery professionals including plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and cosmetic dentists. Our company has been in the industry for over 10 years and we continue to grow year over year. We are considered one of the premier providers in this space and enjoy significant visibility at industry conferences.
We provide an innovative, content-based approach to SEO and website development that yields high return on investment for our clients, as well as strong search engine and social media visibility, better “click-thru” rates, and more targeted leads than other methods.
See our company website for more information: www.surgeonsadvisor.com.
Our office is professional yet has a casual atmosphere. We regularly offer trainings to enhance employee skills and knowledge. Ours is an exciting, fast-paced, and challenging industry and we are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting places in the world.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401-K, Employer Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Occasional Work-from-Home
- Business casual attire
- Learning environment where innovative ideas are given support
- Great location
- The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth
Interested? Please submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth.