Our company is looking for a superstar Online Reputation Account Manager and Phone Specialist to work hand-in-hand with our clients and their patients. This is an exciting opportunity and there is a lot of room for growth for the right individual.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication, customer service and account management skills. A warm, friendly telephone personality and fantastic telephone interviewing skills make for the right candidate. Knowledge of Internet marketing, SEO, and reputation management also help. A self-starter with a positive and optimistic attitude is a must. While sales experience is not a must, a natural-born salesperson will excel in this role.
- Serve as the primary and day-to-day contact for multiple clients who are signed-up for our reputation management services.
- Conduct telephone interviews on behalf of our clients.
- Create monthly reputation campaigns, monitor their productivity, and look for new ways to improve campaign performance.
- Solidify new account contracts and head training sessions with our clients.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant surgical procedures and medical terminology
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of online reputation management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Communications, Marketing or Public Relations degree is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are a must.
- Internet savvy (SEO experience a plus).
- Great phone and customer service skills; strong verbal and written communication proficiencies; presents confidence and well-thought out ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work comfortably with people on all levels; is a team player; has experience in growing and maintaining relationships.
- Research and presentation competence; attentive consultative and listening skills; assertive persuasion and tenacious follow through.
- Ability to work independently without daily guidance.
- Dependable attendance and job performance; hardworking, reliable, and trustworthy
- Demonstrates ability to effectively juggle multiple projects and prioritize work (i.e. strong planning and organizational skills; detail oriented).
- Ability to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment; willingness to learn and eager to succeed.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401-K, Employer Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Occasional Work-from-Home
- Business casual attire
- Learning environment where innovative ideas are given support
- Great location
- The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth
Interested? Please send a cover letter that expresses your interest in the position and for working with us along with your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth.