Our company is looking for multiple web design and web support personnel who are knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Responsive Design, and Photoshop; as well as, preferably, PHP programming and MySQL.
You will be working on a team responsible for building websites according to company guidelines and ensuring compatibility of sites and graphics with various browsers and platforms. Working with project managers, strategists, Internet marketers, and other designers, you will aid in the development of specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies & reusable web-based tools. The ability to find and utilize premade components and plugins that are useful, stable, and highly-rated is a huge plus.
Candidates should be team players who are willing to be part of an interesting, fast-paced, and challenging work environment. You should also be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. Our work is done both in teams and individually and the ideal candidate would be able to work in both settings.
- Work closely with team members develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into responsive WordPress themes.
- Make pages and import content from existing site(s) into new sites, being sure to match SEO-related items and follow applicable standards.
- Build and refine graphic elements for websites using Photoshop.
- Check work for QA, browser, and platform compatibility.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Assist in determining the appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to project managers.
- Assist in the development of innovative, reusable Web-based tools for future client build outs.
- Build new websites, web pages, and website assets for clients on a daily basis.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- 2 years minimum experience with CSS2, CSS3, XHTML and HTML5 coding.
- 1 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, WordPress, and JS
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Must have good knowledge of Photoshop and creating layers/folder structure in Photoshop.
- Ability to find existing solutions online through open-source projects
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Attentive to details and thorough in quality assurance.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to develop and create custom WordPress themes
- Knowledge and experience with Responsive Design
- PHP, Drupal, and MySQL
- Developing cross?browser and cross?platform compatible solutions.
- In depth knowledge of current coding techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of using Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- A good understanding of website information architecture to create a website.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS FOR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Knowledge and experience of SEO and web accessibility is an advantage.
- Staying on deadline and accountability as well as an ability to meet deadlines are important.
We are an internet marketing company that caters to aesthetic surgery professionals including plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and cosmetic dentists. Our company has been in the industry for over 10 years and we continue to grow year over year. We are considered one of the premier providers in this space and enjoy significant visibility at industry conferences.
We provide an innovative, content-based approach to SEO and website development that yields high return on investment for our clients, as well as strong search engine and social media visibility, better “click-thru” rates, and more targeted leads than other methods.
See our company website for more information: www.surgeonsadvisor.com.
Our office is professional yet has a casual atmosphere. We regularly offer trainings to enhance employee skills and knowledge. Ours is an exciting, fast-paced, and challenging industry and we are located in one of the most vibrant and exciting places in the world.
- Competitive salary
- 100% companypaid health insurance
- Life insurance and longterm disability insurance
- 401K, Employer Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Occasional WorkfromHome
- Business casual attire
- Learning environment where innovative ideas are given support
- Great location
- The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth
Interested? Please submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth.