Customer Relations Manager is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all customers. This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting issues. The Customer Relations Manager (CRM) is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met. As the CRM you serve as the primary internal representative of our organization, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our services and capabilities, and you serve an external key educator to our community and customers. The CRM is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to other departments, in accordance with company policies and procedures. The CRM has a primary responsibility for ensuring that customer needs are met.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Liaise with other teams to have an understanding of the client’s overall internet marketing plan to facilitate and coordinate this plan as needed.
- Responsible for supporting the company vision and mission through contact with current and prospective customers, as you are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity, this position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
- Continuous follow-up with clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and keep them up to date on the status of their request and overall progress.
- Monitors and assigns work to other departments within the organization while performing all the tasks of a Customer Relations Manager
- Receives customers’ requests by telephone or email, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person/ department.
- Responsibility for timely delivery of service and internal projects and is the liaison with other departments for order completion.
- Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Interact with customers by telephone and/or email in order to provide information about products and services, to take and track change orders and to handle and resolve complaints. This includes keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner and organize workflow to meet customer deadlines as well as track order status.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Responsible of Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly reporting and strategy reviews with client.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Support Customer Sales through service, education, and effective problem solving.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Attention to detail
* Must be computer literate and current on new technology.
* Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
* Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills. Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
* Exceptional phone and customer service skills.
* Positive and upbeat attitude.
* Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
100% company-paid health insurance
Flexible work schedules
Business casual attire
Learning environment where innovative ideas are given support
The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth.
Interested? Please submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth.