The bottom line for many websites is the amount of traffic they can bring in. The more traffic, the more potential customers or, in the case of cosmetic surgery advertising, the more potential patients. If your website isn’t getting the traffic you want, you may need to make some changes. The following are some extras that you can add to your website to bring in more traffic.
- Forum/Message Board. Most Internet users love forums and message boards. Adding one to your website can attract more visitors and have them coming back again and again. Forums can be particularly useful when it comes to cosmetic surgery advertising, providing potential patients with a place to ask questions, get advice, view others’ experiences and so on.
- Articles. Make sure that your site has lots of fresh, useful content. One suggestion is to add an article section to your site. This will bring more traffic to your site and, provided that you’re articles are regularly updated, keep them coming back.
- Newsletter. A newsletter is a great way to inform visitors of new updates to your site, your practice and the world of plastic surgery. Give your visitors the option to sign up for your newsletter to have it emailed to you. This will increase the chances that they’ll return to your site.
- Archive. Include an archive of your past newsletters.
- Free Links Page. Adding a free links page is a great way to attract traffic as visitors will want to come to your site, place their own link, and look at others’ links. For cosmetic surgery advertising, this could be place for people with websites about their plastic surgery experiences to post their links.
- Link Directory. You can add to your website a directory of web site links for important, useful websites, such as plastic surgery societies and organizations.
- Guest Book. A guest book allows people to leave their opinions about your website and your practice. Further, more people will likely visit it because it allows them to list their signature file.